View our 2019 training calendar HERE or download via the link below:
Are you a HR director or Learning & Development Manager interested in on-site training or off-site retreats for your organisation? Contact James Ebube at email@example.com or [+2348146286645]
CVL LEADERSHIP MASTER CLASS ON OVERCOMING CHALLENGES IN TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA
Logistics has been blamed for the postponement of the 2019 Elections. How challenged is leadership in the logistics sector? Leadership has also been considered as the biggest challenge in the country, how can people in the logistics and transportation industry rise above this challenge.
In view of the above CVL Masterclass Tool, “Learning to Lead by the Philosophy of Pedagogy of the Determined” is designed by Prof Pat Utomi to help organizations navigate through challenges that may shut down many organisations in challenging or difficult period. The programme is specifically designed for the transportation and Logistics industry in both public and private organizations.
Workshop Objective: To enhance leadership and knowledge of the participants in the transportation and supply chain industry for optimization, security and sustainability.
At the end of workshop, participants will: –
• Learn to master transportation management system (TMS) and other strategic business tools.
• Develop critical thinking and analysis skills, a solution-oriented mind-set, efficient communication and negotiation abilities.
• Develop a new vision of individual and organizational growth anchored on pedagogy of the determined.
Who should attend!
Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Supervisors, Branch Managers, Deputy Managers, Chief Operating Officers, Entrepreneurs in the sector.
Register at bit.ly/CVLLEADERSHIPMASTERCLASS
The Art of Leading Leadership Training Program
The Art of Leading Leadership Programme is designed for 3-levels of management staff of corporate organizations based on Prof. Pat Utomi’s “Pedagogy of the Determined”.
The three stages of the high-performance leadership training courses are as follows:
- Leadership for Success: for Top Level Management (Board of Directors, CEOs/Managing Directors, and other top Directors in an organisation).
- Strategies for Effective Leadership: for Executive or Middle Level Management (Line and Departmental Managers, other Management staff).
- The Foundations of Leadership: for Entry-Level or Operative Management (unit Supervisors, Administrative officers, Foremen, and first line Managers, etc.).
The leadership training course is a human capacity building and continuous improvement process aimed at increasing staff ability, efficiency and overall performance for organizational growth.
Learn more about the Art of Leading training program here.
Young Entrepreneurship Training Programme (YETP)
CVL initiated a youth entrepreneurship, agro-processing and vocational skills acquisition programme that offers sustainable livelihood support and employment opportunities for youths in Nigeria over a 12 months period under the CVL Young Entrepreneurship Training Programme (YETP) – a national youth intervention programme. To be part of this youth empowerment scheme, the applicant must be a resident of the selected community and must be within the age brackets (18-to-40 inclusive). An applicant with a minimum of School Certificate or ability to read and write may be considered.
Executive Education on Family Business
To learn more about leadership training for your organisation, contact James firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling [+2348146286645]
To partner with us on programs and initiatives, contact Modestus email@example.com or by calling [+2348034746919].
Follow us on social media to learn more about us!