Internship as a Front Desk Officer and Volunteer as Programme Officer
The applicant must have the following qualifications:
1. Applicants must be a university graduate in any of the Arts and social sciences, and must have completed his/her NYSC.
2. Applicants must not be more than 30 years and must have interest/passion to work as an intern
3. Applicants must be residents within the vicinity of Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island Lekki, and Ajah.
4. Applicants are willing to learn and pursue a career in Administration.
5. Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Deadline for application: 30th September 2022.
Method of Application:
Follow our Social Media Pages to find out more about the work we do.
Have skills or resources you’d like to volunteer? Kindly contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org