The Centre for Values in Leadership (CVL) is a not-for-profit organization set up on March 10, 2004. Our goal is to equip generations of young people with values and leadership skills, which will make them become effective, values-driven leaders that will serve as catalysts for improvement of the quality of life in our society.
To be a global Centre of excellence for leadership development.
To bridge the gap between knowledge and results in our society by empowering young people with leadership skills and values to enable them make lasting contributions in our society in the areas of entrepreneurship, business, civil society, community development and public life.
Shaping our world, one mind at a time.
Professionalism, Excellence, Service, Knowledge, Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, Team Spirit
At the heart of the CVL mission is the elevation of the dignity of the human person, beginning from Nigeria. The sense of a great duty and a big burden to improve the quality of life of young people, in our society, by building good values in them, led to the setting up of a Centre for Values in Leadership. The idea is to provide young people tools that will improve their quality of life and drastically transform them, such that they become walking blessings to others. The vehicle for achieving that would be the talents of young men and women who we will train to become leaders by acquiring knowledge and building the character of service in them through initiatives that improve the conditions of others.
We have created values-transmission and leadership development programmes targeted primarily at young people. Prominent among them are:
- Leadership and Educational Programmes
- Basic & Values Education Project
- Role Model Forum (Mentorship & Leadership Programme for Undergraduate and Young Professionals)
- Leader Without Title Series
- Youth Desk (Undergraduate and Professionals)
- Women and Youth Employment Programmes
- Widows Support Initiative
- Young Entrepreneurship Training Programme
- Step Up Academy For Higher Education
- Vocational Skills Training Institute
- Research and Advocacy Programmes
- Good Governance Project
- Fostering Anti-Corruption and Accountability in Governance in Nigeria
- Patitos Gang Leadership TV Series
- Annual Lecture & International Leadership Project (CVL)
- Senior Executive Networking Sessions (SENS)
- Walk The Talk initiative
- Short Term Certificated Courses
- Long Term Certificated Courses
- Induction for New Employees
- Corporate Retreats
- Inplant Corporate Trainings
- Workshops and Conferences
- Executive Leadership Consultancy