CVL Club is a Leadership development Initiative of the Centre for Values in Leadership (CVL). The club is committed to equipping generations of young Nigerians with values and leadership skills, which will make them, become effective, values-driven leaders and make them catalysts for improvement of the quality of life in Nigeria. The club membership is voluntary.
The CVL Club has produced many professionals like Mr. Elvis Ukpaka, Managing Director, Vision Drivers; Dr. Tolu Ademujumi, Medical Doctor; Dr. Osho Raymond, Medical Doctor; Mr. Taiwo Akerele, Special Adviser to Edo State Governor on Budget and Economic Matters; Ubong Essien CSP, Nigeria’s Mr Motivator and Founder of the “I can Do Place” and a host of others.
1. Non recognition of the difference between public and private wealth
2. Do-or-die political practice
3. Outright incompetence
4. Fraudulent acts etc.
At CVL, we recognize the need for immediate intervention to save our country for future generation. There are many possible strategies in such intervention but the most effective seems to be a gradual process of reorientation and induction into a culture of service, professionalism, commitment, integrity, honesty and concern for the common good. This is what CVL club is all about.
CVL Club Professional members enjoy the following benefits:
1. Access to Loan facilities from our partners
2. Networking & financial investment opportunities
3. Fitness Hangouts | Living Well
4. Huge Discounts on CVL Certificate Training Programmes, platforms and partners programmes.
5. Increase Knowledge
6. Meet people of like interest and Socialize
7. One-on-one Mentoring/Knowledge Development coaching sessions (CVL RMF) with notable personalities in the fields of politics, entrepreneurship, business, civil society and public life.
8. Practical leadership experience as you volunteer in our Community Development Services.
9. An opportunity to network with emerging leaders in Nigeria’s top corporate organizations and learning institutions.
10. Learn new skills: Personal skills, Business skills and Source of funding for business ventures
11. Gain insight into different industries
12. Enrich your profile through new learning & experience
13. To become CVL Volunteer in setting up CVL Club chapters in other states
14. To become CVL volunteer mentor to mentor undergraduates and secondary school students.
15. Access to CVL library
16. Exclusive invitation to participate in CVL monthly Leader Without Title Tribute Series
17. Exclusive invitation to participate in CVL Networking Sessions
18. Regular Engaging Activities
19. Giving back to society (Philanthropy & Charity work)
CVL Club Undergraduate members will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Access to Internship opportunities in specific area of study.
2. Access to CVL training programmes for skills acquisition | Employability skills enhancement
3. Free pass to CVL Mentorship and Leadership programmes
4. Access to One-on-one mentorship with notable personalities in the fields of politics, entrepreneurship, business, civil society and public life
5. Networking opportunities
7. Knowledge Acquisition
8. Access to meet people of like interest (New friends)
9. Practical leadership experience as you volunteer in our Community Development Services.
10. Discount on CVL Certificate Training programmes.
11. Improve your self-confidence
12. Learn new skills: Personal skills, Business skills and Source of funding for business ventures
13. Gain insight into different industries
14. Have fun
15. Access to CVL library
16. Opportunity to participate in some special CVL programmes.
17. Scholarship opportunity for Undergraduate and Post-Graduate studies.
18. Reference letter or special recommendation by Prof. Pat Utomi
19. And lots more….
• Return form with an application fee of N2,000 (for Professionals only; Undergraduate application is free). Annual Membership fee is N20,000 for Professionals and N3,000 for Undergraduates
(All cheques should be written in favour of Centre for Values in Leadership).
• Make your payment at CVL office or to CVL account below:
Bank: Keystone Bank
Branch: 707 Adeola Hopewell Street, V.I. Lagos
Account Name: Centre for Values in Leadership
Account Number: 1000238125
Sort Code: 082150020