SPECIAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAMME WITH LOGISTICS FOCUS
(A 5-Week Training based on the Pat Utomi’s Idea of the Pedagogy of the Determined)
Register here: bit.ly/CVLLEADERSHIPMASTERCLASS
Just about every business depends on logistics to be effective in delivering value. Leadership on matters of logistics related has gained visibility with the postponement of the presidential elections from February 16 to 23. To address the leadership challenge, deploying the tool of the pedagogy of the determined, CVL invites you to 5 weeks staggered training on overcoming challenges in logistics management in Nigeria.
CVL Masterclass Tool, “Learning to Lead by the Philosophy of Pedagogy of the Determined” is designed by Prof Pat Utomi to help organizations navigate through challenges that may shut down many organisations in challenging or difficult period.
Workshop Objective: The programme is specifically designed to overcome the leadership challenge in logistics management in both public and private organizations.
At the end of workshop, participants will: –
- Improve the leadership capacity of participants in logistics management
- Learn to master transportation management system (TMS) and other strategic business tools.
- Develop critical thinking and analysis skills, a solution-oriented mind-set, efficient communication and negotiation abilities.
- Develop a new vision of individual and organizational growth anchored on pedagogy of the determined.
Who should attend
Managing Directors, Permanent Secretaries, Executive Directors, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Supervisors, Branch Managers, Deputy Managers, Chief Operating Officers, People that make Decisions in the organization, Entrepreneurs in the industry.
Date: April 3 – May 1, 2019 – Once in a week for 5 weeks starting from April 3, 2019
Venue: CVL, 6 Balarabe Musa Crescent Victoria Island Lagos
Time: 8:30am-5pm Daily.
Fees Cover: Breakfast, Tea Break, Lunch, Certificate, training materials, Continuous Learning
Tools for Pedagogy of the Determined
- Questionnaire on pre-training engagement
- Tag-Team Approach (Knowledge and Experiential)
- Case studies/Experience sharing
- Experience Panels (Give their perspectives on the evolution of development)
- Group Discussion/Team Break Out Sessions
- Storytelling (imagination of journey to the mission)
- Live cases in chat room
- Exercises/Role Play
- Post Online Community engagement
- Continuous improvement learning
Prof. Pat Utomi, Mr. Tunde Makun, Dr. Austin Nweze, Dr. Alban Igwe and other experts with experience in Leadership, planning, implementing, and controlling procedures for efficient and effective transportation and logistics system.
Register at bit.ly/CVLLEADERSHIPMASTERCLASS
For further inquiry, please contact: James: 08146286645, email@example.com, Modestus on 08034746919, firstname.lastname@example.org.