Managing uncertainty and critical corporate challenges, especially in ever changing business, political, and economic environment can even be more challenging and relentless tasks for today’s top-level leaders. With amazing entry of advanced disruptive technologies – artificial intelligence and machine learning, augmented reality, robotics, 3D printing and scanning, predictive analytics, internet of things, etc., and with expanding global village coupled with associated social and cultural norms, overcoming these challenges becomes the first-line of duty for any CEO or top-level leader. Therefore, having the required skills and ability to make the right strategic decisions when faced with multiple leadership choices becomes the hallmark of strategic leadership
Strategic Leadership Programme (SLP) also known as “Leadership for Success” is a top-level Management Course designed to equip organization’s top leaders with skills to drive innovation and growth in times of uncertainty. When leaders rise to enterprise-wide executive roles, the complexity of what success looks like increases as they are required to embrace continuous innovation, seek out fresh perspectives, harness the power of data and analytics as well as sustain prosperity through an age of constant change. C-Suite leaders are expected to strategically manage the business as a whole (and in some cases specific business units as well), act as forward-looking visionaries as well as manage groups of leaders.
Target Audience: Managing Directors/Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Administrative Officers, Chief Accounting Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Senior Vice Presidents, General Managers, Senior Human Resource Professionals, and Divisional Directors or Leaders. Others are, Director Generals, Executive Directors, Deputy Directors, Deputy Managing Directors and other Senior Executives.
This programme is designed with a clear goal of helping top executives develop a mindset, skillset and capability that combines agility, resilience and big-picture perspectives to lead their organizations into the future.
Training Date: November 5-7, 2019;
Course Duration: 3 Days
Venue: 6 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Course Fee: ₦380,000 (Three Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira Only) covering Breakfast, Tea Break, Lunch, Certificate, Training Materials, Continuous Learning.
Discount is available for early bird payment and organization with up to five participants.
Payment details: Kindly credit into the account number below:
Account Name: CVL Limited By Guarantee
Account Number: 0003331122
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Branch: Oke Arin Branch, Lagos
To lead in a world of uncertain, top-leaders must sharpen their contextual intelligence and understand the command and structures of economic and environmental forces that influence organization’s success. This program will therefore help leaders to develop robust capabilities that will improve their overall competitiveness in the marketplace.
At the end of training, participants will:
- Enhance their business acumen and critical industry-specific skills required of top-level leaders.
- Build their contextual intelligence to analyze the business environment and its influence on their specific businesses.
- Learn personalized techniques for increasing team cohesion and organization-wide alignment to shared vision.
- Learn new approach to change-response and adaptability, and innovation.
- Analyze complex business issues and formulate long-term development goals
- Optimize performance at the intersection of intense stretch experiences, new ways of thinking and strong developmental networks.
- Learn future trends in leadership development and adopt to organization’s needs
- Build a leadership pipeline for sustained organizational growth.
- Pedagogy of the Determined
- Creating Learning Organizations
- Vertical Leadership: enhancing mindset, identity and mental models
- Communication Trust
- Policy Formulation
- Decision Making
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- People Issues in Leadership Effectiveness
- Mastering Cross-Culture Relationship
- Making star team out of star players
- Leadership Innovation and Change
- Mental Toughness and Agility
- Value Creation Focus
- Tools for systematic analysis of trends in the economy, politics & social passions, technology trends & disruptive innovations
Tools for Pedagogy of the Determined
- Questionnaire on pre-training engagement
- Tag-Team Approach (Knowledge and Experiential)
- Case studies/Experience sharing
- Experience Panel (Give their perspectives on the evolution of development)
- Group Discussion/Team Break Out Sessions
- Storytelling (imagination of journey to the mission)
- Videos/ Live cases in chat room
- Co-consulting/Exercises/Role Play
- Post Online Community engagement/Continuous improvement learning
- Prof Pat Utomi
- Prof Fabian Ajogwu, SAN
- Innocent Oseghe
- Tunde Makun
- Prof Anthony Kila
- Akshay Jain