LEADING FOR SHARPENING COMPETITIVENESS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Leadership is a key element of growth both in terms of financial profitability and organizational sustainability. It has therefore become apparent that the Banking Industry in Nigeria needs multifaceted leaders who can act decisively on a broader-based visioning, introduce most-needed organizational innovation and change, efficiently engage their workforce, and maintain competitive advantage through effective leadership practices. Many have reached senior positions from a critical tunnel like liability generation or treasury services, for example. But they have not managed to go from subsystem thinking to a Helicopter view of the enterprise and visioning of a future of the sector in which they need to create an emotional climate in which learning prepares Banks and financial institutions for response to a future in which Fintech and Artificial Intelligence will play important roles in determining competitiveness.
CVL Masterclass Tool, “Learning to Lead by the Philosophy of Pedagogy of the Determined” is designed by Prof Pat Utomi to equip the organizations’ leadership with the needed visioning and help them to navigate through tough challenges that may shut down many organisations in challenging or difficult periods.
Course Learning Objectives:
The objectives of the CVL Leadership Master Class Course are to:
- Deepen staff understanding and application of general leadership strategy (Transformational Leadership) as depicted by the pedagogy of the determined.
- Enhance individual’s and organizational systems thinking in banking process and ensure timely management of conflicts and operational issues.
- Increase staff overall output/ performance in terms of inclusive participation, effectively communication, and total contribution to financial profitability and sustainability of the bank.
- Understand trends that will shape the future of banking and Strategies for adopting to change foretold.
- Develop people skills to inspire new competiveness patterns that redefine industry structure.
- Develop change management competences for navigating regulatory risk.
- Build Capacity for adopting to shifting customer demands and service expectations.
- Pedagogy of the Determined
- Leadership concepts, behaviours and traits
- System Thinking & Problem Solving
- Building Leader Without Care for Title
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership for Effective Communications
- Excellent Customer Experience and Satisfaction
- Leading Teams and Working in Teams
- Mastering Cross-Culture Relationship
- Leadership for Innovation and Change
- Regulatory aspects of assets management
- Current development in the banking industry
- Early Warning Signs and Signs of a Weakening Credit quality
Who should attend!
Permanent Secretaries, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Supervisors, Branch Managers, Deputy Managers, Chief Operating Officers, Team Leads, Technical Managers etc
Fees Cover: Breakfast, Tea Break, Lunch, Certificate, training materials, Continuous Learning.
Date:May 2-3. 2019
Cost: N130,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira Only)
Tools for Pedagogy of the Determined
- Questionnaire on pre-training engagement
- Tag-Team Approach (Knowledge and Experiential)
- Case studies/Experience sharing
- Experience Panels (Give their perspectives on the evolution of development)
- Group Discussion/Team Break Out Sessions
- Storytelling (imagination of journey to the mission)
- Live cases in chat room
- Exercises/Role Play
- Post Online Community engagement
- Continuous improvement learning
- Prof Pat Utomi
- Dr. Austin Nweze
- Dr. Elvis Ukpaka
- Mr. Ubong Essien
- Mr. Tunde Makun
- Mr. Orji Udomezie
- Dr. Franca Ovadje
- Mrs. Eileen Shaiyen
- Prof. Fabian Ajogwu SAN
- Dr. Nnosike Agoke
- Mr. Daniel Ikuenoba
- Mr. Innocent Osegbe
- Mr. Rudolf Ezeani
- Prof Ebere Onwudiwe
- Engr Ben Akah
|Name of Organization:||CVL Limited By Guarantee|
|Address:||6 Balarabe Musa Crescent, by 1004 Second Gate, Victoria Island Lagos|
|Payment Account Details||Account Name: CVL Limited By Guarantee Account Number: 0003331122 Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank Branch: Oke Arin Branch, Lagos|
|Key Organization Contact(s) for Training||Name: James E.Ebube Phone number: +234 8146286645 Email address: email@example.com|
|Name: Modestus Nwulu Phone number: [+2348034746919]. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registration||• visit: www.cvl.com.ng Or this Link https://goo.gl/BiXshz|