Leadership, Business and Entrepreneurship for Students
Objective: Aimed at awaking the leadership and entrepreneurship mind-set of students, strengthening their individual, team and institutional capacity to achieve greatness.
- Deepening students’ leadership skills, especially in the areas of problem solving, decision making, communication, motivation and team building.
- Capacity building in business idea generation and entrepreneurship skills
- Enabling direct one-on-one mentorship through experience sharing with high-profile CEOs
Date: Monday, August 5 – Friday, August 20 (2 Weeks)
Time: 9am-4pm Daily
NGN60,000 per participant.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/cvlstulead2019
The activities include: –
- Leadership Development Series
- Business Idea Generations
- Student Entrepreneurship
- Team Building/Games,
- Talent/Special Skills Hunts
The program is facilitated by a CVL team of experienced faculty and successful entrepreneurs, coaches, trainers, and facilitators utilizing a combination of coaching, training, teaching, and specialized facilitation skills.
For more info on STULEAD, please contact:
James by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling [+2348146286645]; Modestus on email: email@example.com or by calling [+2348034746919]; Mandela on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling [+2348099449334].