In CSR Outsourcing we help clients to develop and implement their corporate social responsibility ventures. Through CSR Outsourcing we bridge the gap between a needy community and the CSR budget of the organization. The community need is met and the organization enjoys the satisfaction of seeing results for its efforts.
We have managed CSR projects for many corporations across communities in Nigeria. Some of them include:
1. EXXON MOBIL NIGERIA
CVL has managed six different projects for Exxon Mobil Nigeria
- Badore Library Project by EEPNL (Lagos State)
- Maroko Police Station by EEPNL (Lagos State)
- Ofu-Obi Health Centre Nanka by EEPNL (Anambra State)
- 37 Special Community projects in Eket by MPN(Akwa Ibom State)
- 35 Special community projects in Onna by MPN (Akwa Ibom State)
*Agogboro Primary School by EEPNL (Delta State) Ongoing
2. UK DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (DFID)
CVL has managed DFID project in 2009.
- Ajegunle Water Project by DFID (Lagos State)
Ofu Obi Heath Centre, built by ExxonMobil, managed by CVL