JOB DESCRIPTION FOR LEARNING COORDINATOR
The Learning Coordinator is a stand-alone classification and an essential part of a training team. Such a person has a critical role in a Training Centre like CVL that trains a large population and manages several training curricula. The job is a mix of training tasks, event planning and administrative work.
LEARNING COORDINATOR’S SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Participate extensively in course design and development of training modules.
- Coordinate the training activities / training calendar of the CVL Leadership Development Centre.
- Supervise online training courses and coordinate computerised and multi-media/tutorial programs
- Manage faculty and student relationship, including related activities like developing specialised client training modules.
- Compiling related reports on enrolment trends, course completion rates, facility usage, budgetary expenditures, and similar information.
- Participate in educating Faculty Members on CVL’s unique training techniques and learning styles.
- Performing other duties of a similar nature or level as required
- The Learning Coordinator should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, education or liberal arts.
- Strong communication and training skills
- Possess good leadership / administrative and people skills
- Should be a multitasker with good computer and web technology skills, including database management.
- Prior experience as a Learning Coordinator in a Training Centre or its equivalence will be an advantage.
- Salary is very competitive and reflects the standard salary rate in the industry