CVL (Centre for Values in Leadership) is pleased to invite you to attend the 16th Annual Lecture & International Leadership Symposium on Wednesday February 6, 2019 at Shell Hall Muson Centre, Lagos by 10am.
Every year, CVL brings together renowned world leaders to promote and encourage good leadership in Nigeria and Africa through the flagship programme, the Annual Lecture & International Symposium on Leadership which holds every 6th of February. Our theme for the 16th edition is: Is Democracy Making Life Better in Africa?
2019 is election year in Nigeria and as such we need great minds to share ideas on the true meaning of democracy. It will be a thrilling opportunity to participate in discussions about democracy on the African continent. Attendance is by registration, please click here to register.
- His Excellency, Mr. George Oppong Weah, President of Liberia
- Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah, Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese
- Mrs. Toyosi Akerele – Ogunsiji Founder / CEO, Rise Networks
- Mr. Femi Falana, SAN Legal Practitioner, Falana & Falana’s Chambers
- Prof Oye Ibidapo-Obe Former Vice Chancellor, University of Lagos
- Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa Founder, SOFEE
- Mr. Emeka Izeeze Former Managing Director, Guardian Newspaper
- Muiz Banire Principal and Founding Partner, M. A. Banire & Associates
Prof Pat Utomi, Founder, Centre for Values in Leadership
Date & Time
Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 10am.
Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Lagos
Attendance is by registration please click here to register.
For further enquiry regarding partnership, sponsorship, exhibition and advert placement please contact James on 08146286645, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mandela 08186136361, email@example.com
CVL is a non- government organization and social enterprise involved in leadership development activities aimed at raising self-sacrificing leaders that will drive Africa’s quest for modernity, human development and progress. For more than 15 years, we have been in the forefront to determine through research, influence and advocacy, the way leaders are shaped, for the Generation Next.