The CVL Role Model Forum has been redesigned to include soft-skills for personal and organizational effectiveness and performance.
The Soft Skills needed to improve efficiency and productivity in organization include:
- Emotional Sensitivity; Critical Problem-Solving Skills; Public Speaking & Presentation Skills.
- Time Management; Interpersonal Skills; Leadership & Management.
- Business Etiquette; Effective Communication Skills & Team Building.
The CVL RMF now takes place quarterly on the 3rd last month of each quarter starting from September 20, 2017. Therefore, this quarter’s RMF will hold as follows:
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 4pm prompt
Venue: CVL Building, 6 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Adekunbi Adeoye, CEO, Sesewa
- Jimi Tewe, CEO, Inspiro Consulting Ltd.
Attendance is FREE!
Please confirm attendance as limited spaces are available.