You are invited to attend the next CVL leadership capacity building session-(RMF) for young professionals and emerging managers.
The CVL Role Model Forum is a capacity building programme for young professionals and emerging managers, and has been redesigned to include soft-skills such as the following:
- Emotional Sensitivity; Critical Problem-Solving Skills; Public Speaking & Presentation Skills.
- Time Management; Interpersonal Skills; Leadership & Management.
- Business Etiquette; Effective Communication Skills & Team Building.
The programme is aimed at enhancing both personal and organizational effectiveness and performance for the participants.
This November RMF will hold as follows:
Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Time: 4pm prompt
Venue: CVL Building, 6 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Dr. Ibilola Amao, Principal Consultant, Lonadek
- Ms. Toyosi Kolawole, Principal Consultant, Audeo Consulting Services
Attendance is FREE! subject to early confirmation.
Kindly confirm your attendance to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 08146286645