Here is the game changer; Become a professional in leading change!
The Centre for Values in Leadership is the premiere Leadership training institute in Nigeria. Founded by Professor Pat. Utomi, CVL has consistently equipped Corporate, Civic and Business Leaders with Leadership and Management skills for the past 14 years.
The CVL Civic Leadership Program is a 3-month professional certification course for exceptional professionals and aspiring leaders working in civic organizations, social enterprises and in the public service.
Empower your organization to do more by recommending 3 or more of your staff to attend this transformative program.
Selected participants would have:
- Increased knowledge, skills and capacity to lead high impact, sustainable and high-performance organizations.
- Gained strong foundation for professional leadership development and civic engagement and advancements.
- Expanded their networks through connections to the people, places, and projects that impact the society.
By the end of the course the learner would have achieved:
- Self-discovery and self-mastery
- Develop good visioning and goal setting skills
- Develop personal leadership skills in adaptive leadership, team building, volunteer management, effective communications, conflict resolution, negotiation, systems thinking, design thinking, fundraising, grant writing, social entrepreneurship, networking and managing some aspects of complex project implementation
Click here to register (bit.ly/cvlcivicprogram)
**Up to 80% scholarship and other financial aid are available for the first 10 participants or groups to register.**
Program starts on 7th May, 2018
Early bird registration closes on 2nd April, 2018
Late registration closes on 23rd April, 2018
For registration and more information click here
For more questions kindly send a mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Segun on 07087198036 and Modestus on 08034746919