Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator Broad Responsibilities Include:
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Creating engaging text, image and video content
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our Centre. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
As a Social media coordinator, you are expected to develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Degree or certification in Marketing, New media or relevant field
To apply, email Mrs Francisca Ukabiala at email@example.com with the title “SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Application”. Please include a Cover Letter for your application to be considered.
Application deadline: Friday April 19, 2019.