The Centre for Values in Leadership holds the 15th CVL Leader Without Title (LWT) Leadership Tribute Colloquium in honour of Mr. Akintola Williams @ 95.
CVL (Centre for Values in Leadership) initiated the Leader Without Title (LWT) Leadership Tribute Colloquium to honour outstanding sector leaders for their special contributions in the sector where they worked. This programme is in keeping with our commitment to affect the generation next to be leaders without care for title. It is for those who are 70 years and above. Attendance to this event is free and CVL makes no material profit from it.
The theme of the colloquium for this 15th edition of LWT is: Professionalism in the Professions. The proposed panel of discussants include:
- Mr. Herbert Wigwe (GMD/CEO, Access Bank Plc)
- Mr. Dotun Sulaiman (Chairman, Accenture )
- Mr. Emmanuel Ijewere (Chairman, Ijewere & Co)
- Mrs. Mavi Isibor (CEO, Poise Nigeria)
- Mr. Reginald Ihejiahi (Former CEO Fidelity Bank Plc)
- Mrs. Uche Erobu (Partner Deloitte)
The event has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014
Venue: CVL Building, 6 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Off Samuel Manuwa Street, By 1004 Second Gate, Victoria Island, Lagos
Moderator and Chief Host: Prof Pat Utomi (Founder CVL)
Mr. Akintola Williams (Founder, Deloitte) played a leading role in establishing the Association of Accountants in Nigeria (AAN) in 1960. He was founding member and first president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). He was also involved in establishing the Nigerian Stock Exchange. He contributed to the development of accountancy services in Nigeria.
The programme is structured and designed to achieve the following:
v Provide mentoring and modelling for participants
v Inculcate in the Generation Next (Youth) the spirit of selfless service, hard work , integrity, Culture of excellent, value transmission, contentment and self-sacrifice
v Promote good work ethics and professionalism in Nigeria and in Africa.
v Celebrate excellence and leadership in career
v Recognize and honour the right and deserving people
v Educate young people with the right knowledge and information on different sectors
v Provide a platform for teaching history and sharing life-changing biographies
v Encourage young people to be leaders without care for title
Among those we have honoured in this series are: Chief Arthur Mbanefo, Mr. Richard Kramer, Chief Michael Ade.Ojo, Otunba Michael Balogun, Dr. Pascal Dozie, Prof. (Mrs.) Oyinade Elebute, Alhaji Ahmed Joda, Chief Philip Asiodu, Elder Felix Ohiwerei, Dr. Gamaliel Onosode, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Dr. Christopher Kolade, Prof Grace Alele-Williams, Dr. Alex Ekwueme and Mr. Martin Ikediashi. We also had a posthumous LWT for late Prof Chinua Achebe.
CVL (Centre for Values in Leadership) as you know, is a not-for-profit organization set up on the 10th of March 2004 by Prof Pat Utomi. Our mission is to equip generations of young Nigerians with values and leadership skills, which will make them become effective, values-driven leaders that will serve as catalysts for improvement of the quality of life in Nigeria.
We have attached the advert rates if you would like to place advert or goodwill message in the event brochure/collector magazine.
ADVERT RATES FOR EVENT BROCHURE/COLLECTOR MAGAZINE OF THE 15TH CVL LWT COLLOQUIUM IN HONOUR OF MR. AKINTOLA WILLIAMS @ 95
SPACE CATEGORY AMOUNT (N)
Quarter page 100,000.00
Half Page 200,000.00
Full Page inside 300,000.00
Inside Front Cover 500,000.00
Inside Back Cover 500,000.00
Opposite Inside Back Cover 450,000.00
REASONS WHY YOUR COMPANY NEED TO ADVERTISE IN THE BROCHURE
- This is one of the few events that will give you the highest corporate exposure because it consistently plays host to more than 80 MDs, Counsul Generals, CEOs, Directors and Chairmen of leading corporations in Nigeria.
- It is the gathering of the ‘who is who’, the ‘creme de la creme’ in the Accounting profession and it will afford you opportunity to be associated with a great cause from a great brand – CVL, Nigeria’s Premier Leadership Institute.
- The brochure will be a veritable tool for values re-orientation, personal effectiveness and personal development.
- Supporting a cause that will positively transform and impact lives and you will be contributing in honouring a great leader.
Conditions for Advert Placement
- All payments are to be made by cheque or transfer in favour of Centre for Values in Leadership, 1000238125, Keystone Bank, Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos
- All Adverts are pre-paid to ensure space reservation.
- All Advert placements are at your discretion.
- All Advert materials should reach us on or before Wednesday September 17, 2014
- Advert placements shall be treated on first come first serve basis.
- Advert requirement is A4 size landscape.
For further information please contact Modest, 08126449617, firstname.lastname@example.org or Gerald on 09023650001, email@example.com